You’re a successful brand with a best-in-class, cloud-based, platform that transforms the way people work. You enable enterprises to run complex digital workflows smoothly and seamlessly. The good news is, you’re in with the IT crowd. The bad news is, no one else in the buying unit has heard of you.
Personal data will be collected and processed by The Crocodile for the following purposes:
1. To provide goods and services requested
All data captured and processed by The Crocodile will be done so in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
This privacy statement was updated on the 24 May 2018
What we collect
For each visitor to our Web page, our web server automatically recognises only the user’s IP address and domain name. Additional to the IP address and domain name we also collect aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, information volunteered by the user, such as name and address, telephone number, fax number and email addresses of those that would like to hear from us. Please see our cookies section for more information on what we use on the website.
When you email us directly about a business enquiry, that information will be collected by us.
How we use the data collected
The information we collect is primarily used by us to contact users for marketing purposes in a business context, but we will also use this information to notify people about updates to our website and the services we provide as an agency. This information is processed under the definition of legitimate interest.
We process information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To enrich the details we have on customer and prospect businesses to provide relevant information about our services
- To better understand how people interact with our websites
- To provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To include you or your business in campaigns or promotions which you may be interested in
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
- To conduct market research relating to our services and customer service to better understand your needs and expectations
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so please click here. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
We may also disclose identifiable information when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website.
If you do not want to receive communications from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on our online communications.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organisations.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know via email.
How we protect personal data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, due the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the personal information stored is absolutely secure.
We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavourable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to obtain, at reasonable intervals and free of charge, information on whether or not your personal data are being processed and to receive the personal data that is being processed in an intelligible form;
- The right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of or objection to processing of your personal data. You may also request us to provide your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format which can be transmitted to another controller.
- To exercise these rights, please contact us using our contact details set out below. We may request you to provide a copy of your ID card or otherwise evidence your identity. We will respond to your request within the applicable statutory term.
- Moreover, subject to this Privacy Statement, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Updates to this privacy statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement on the website or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication, unless otherwise provided in the notification.